Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am......falling....falling....falling

no words no lines no punctuations no order no control cos I am uder the force of gravity no under the spell called love if its a spell I dont want it broken falling falling falling uder over in love to be loved but I am loved for I know since you yourself revealed it to me that you love me loving me loving you no rhyming no pausing no punctuation for when you are falling there is nothing holding you gripping you or catching you or keeping you from falling falling falling in love to love and be loved by love i love to love you do  not stop me hinder me nor stop me from falling falling falling in love to love  loving you


2 comments:

Vhutali said...

just came across your blog. inspiring word!!

msvanvee.blogpost.com

Faith Nthoba said...

Hi Vhutali

Woww!! What an honour to receive a comment. It's motivating. Thank you