Monday, March 11, 2013

A CAN'T GET CAN'T THOLAKALA WIFE


Proverbs 31:10-12 "
 

10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.

11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.

12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life."



Being a wife of a noble character is being a "can't get, can't tholakala" wife. Women's characters have been changed by the world to be too independent, too masculine, too sexy and too worldly. The word tells us to not be conformed to the patterns of this world (Romans 12:2) yet most women have conformed.

As a woman I must preserve my God-given woman's values and character. I must watch how I dress. Am I noble or too sexy? Does my personality, character and behaviour command respect or ooze SEX APPEAL?

When out of my husband's sight is he confident that I am his wife and only his or am I such a flirt that he worries thinking about other men's hands and eyes all over me? Even if you are not yet married or have been found by the right one you must always view yourself as someone's future wife. Men are visual visionaries believe me. How they see you now is how they picture you as a wife and mother. So introspect and review your behaviour, character and dress now. Do you really think being a hot, sexy mama who drinks like a man will really build a healthy family and children with good values? Seriously renew your mind, reform your thinking and change your wardrobe.

A wife of noble character not only respects her husband or body. She respects his and her parents and family as well as strangers. She does not treat people like dirt. Even a filthy-looking homeless person deserves respect because he too is a child of God. Even a dog does not deserve ill-treatment so a woman of noble character has a good heart for God's creation.


Be the kind of woman that can never be compared to those the world calls bootyliscious, sexy, gold digger and all the words you cannot find in the Bible. Be the kind of woman that will drive people to search the scriptures in order to find your comparison. Not the kind they just turn on the telly and find exposing and moving what ought to be covered and kept for your husband alone.

Having been once upon a time the sexy, most desired and wanted woman who was any man's festival of fantasies should not be your end or condemnation. Let it be of the past. Put on the new you, cover yourself up in the Lord and with proper clothes, wear dignity with love, kindness and respect. Believe me even those who have seen you barely dressed will forget that, embrace and respect the noble woman you are now.

Read and CONFESS Proverbs 31: 10- 31 in the first person daily and believe it. Make it your daily  wash, tone and moisturizing scripture:

 "I am a wife of noble character who has been found by my husband
  I am far worth more than rubies.
  My husband has full confidence in me
   and lacks nothing of value.
  I bring him good, not harm
 all the days of my life...."

Continue with the scripture in that way and see it work far better than any beauty or diet product. That is the word of God. It works beyond the physical.

Woman, You are a wife of noble1 character a can't get, can't tholakala2 wife.

Noble 1 

Definition: Possessing eminence, elevation, dignity, etc.; above whatever is low, mean, degrading, or dishonorable; magnanimous; as, a noble nature or action; a noble heart.

Can't tholakala

Definition: Cannot be found, hard to get

No comments: