Tuesday, September 25, 2012

...KNOTTED IN HIM- GROWING TO KNOW...LOVE




....KNOTTED IN HIM

This note is a day late but my special day is everyday by God's grace. Yesterday was my birthday and instead of celebrating myself (if that is what birthdays are for) I would like to use this place and space in cyberspace to honor and thank a beautiful soul I feel blessed to be knotted in God with.
I do not just write because I can but because it is a gift God gave me. I write to glorify and I hope and pray that when he or she who reads what I write is ministered unto. So this below is for you too to read and hopefully it speaks to you as well...

GROWING TO KNOW...LOVE

I grew up knowing LOVE is a beautiful thing between two people
But got to believe LOVE hurts
I grew up thinking that LOVE is two hearts beating as one
But had to experience LOVE breaks your heart.

Then I remembered words embroidered in gold: "MODIMO O LERATO"
GOD IS LOVE and God led me to read 1 Corinthians 13
I learned that as I grew close to God I became more and more like Him
I became like God which was being like LOVE
I begot LOVE from God and became LOVE but not God

Once God was in me LOVE was in me and I in Him
Then I met him who was full of LOVE and full of GOD
I got to know him who is 1 Corinthians 13 LOVE personified...

Paul is patient, Paul is kind. Paul does not envy, Paul does not boast, Paul is not proud. Paul does not dishonor others, Paul is not self-seeking, Paul is not easily angered, Paul keeps no record of wrongs. Paul does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Paul always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Paul will never fail.






I will always look unto God and learn from Him 
How to LOVE, honor and respect this man and only if
I LOVE, honor and respect God who is LOVE will I know how to do this
If we stay rooted and knotted in God shall we remain knotted as one cord

You are not a battle to be fought
Not a challenge to be overcome
Neither are you an argument to be overcome
Nor an irritation to be ignored
Not even a pain to be numbed 
You are a man to be LOVEd, appreciated and respected.

I am humbled by your humble nature and calmed by your calm spirit. Your LOVE for God makes me dance with you for God in worship. Your spirit of praise makes every second with you worth spending. Your heart for God and others makes mine expand with joy. Your respect for me blows my mind. Your will to put our "self' behind and below God makes me look forward to life with you forever. Your honor for your parents, my parents and all elder people makes me trust you as a parent. Having you in my life makes me believe that God is perfect matchmaker because we would not have met if we did not LOVE God. You are the expression of my thoughts.


Ke ya ho rata Paul Nthoba. Thank you for loving God which makes it easy for you to love me. May God continue to use you twice as much He blesses you until you finish this race. Thank you for embracing PURITY for God's work to be complete in and through us. You are LOVE personified.

No comments: