Thursday, December 6, 2012

MY FIRST...BELOVED



You are my first...
The first warrior to pray for me
The first heart beat I felt
The first voice I heard
The first beautiful face I saw
The first soft skin I felt when I felt the first embrace
The first hand that fed me and first one to wash me
The same first hand that smacked me out of love
The first eyes that shed tears for me and still does
The first one to rejoice over me and my triumphs
The first to comfort and support me when needed
The first to nurse me and always first to rush
And sit by my bed in hospital
The first friend I had and still are...

Happy birthday my beloved angel. My beautiful blessed kind and God-loving mother.

Today we celebrate you for on this day a beautiful soul was born. Thank you for all that you instilled in me: Love for others, kindness, respect, reverance for God and self-respect. Thank you for always being there when I need a friend to go anywhere with. You've been my date at a function. You bought my first lingerie (not just underwear) an a Valentine's Day gift when I did not have. You are the sweetest, most patient, most understanding and tolerant person I know.

Your faith in God blows my mind. You are a living testimony on two legs. You survived the worst life could give. I am blessed to be your daughter. Even if we would differ in thought you will never force me to go with your choices or opinions. You taught me to independently make good decisions by figuring out right from wrong.

I thank God for you. I thank God for choosing you to be my mother. You are the best and may this day on which you were born be a happy blessed bithday <3 <3 <3

I know I am not talking for me alone but for Makgomotso, Kgosana and our departed Kabelo.

I love you Mama.
Ke nna morwadiwagago
Kebone(BogoloBaModimo) Faith Monchusi..

ForeverFaithful

No comments: