Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A SUPPORTIVE SPIRITUAL SISTER WHO CAN FIND...ZITA CEZA

Here is to another sister and friend I found in Christ. as August is Women's Month in South Africa I am taking this year to appreciate women I love an appreciate.

A Virtuous Woman Who Can Find?


She is a well of knowledge of the word of God. She is not shy or scared to declare her love for God on her social profile. She posts the word 99.99% of the time on her profile. Her name is Zimkhita Ceza. Better known is Zita Ceza.

I first met Zita in a virtual world called Facebook in 2010. She actually got to know me just when I started posting the word and no longer my random worldly thoughts. I don't remember who requested whose friendship but anyway its the best thing that happened.

                                       
Zita became like this angel who was sent to encourage me in sharing the word because whenever I checked her posts it was as if we were spiritually co-joined twins. We even called each other soul twins. We both shared the word and if felt good. I remember how she occupied her gates and fulfilled her God-given mandate by sharing the gospel at her work (which she still does after taking a leap of faith running her own business). Even her boss knew her business benefited from Zita's fervent prayers.

This young woman who loves God like herself is so full of love for people. She once wrote a note for me on Facebook and tagged her friends who asked her: "Who is Faith." She is loved by many because of her genuine love, appreciation and her willingness to support as much as she can. She goes by many nicknames given by those who love her: Zimmee, Zee and so on.

A beautiful woman and a God-fearing mother who will never let a day pass without reading and sharing the word(Joish 1:8). Zita is a girl originally from the Eastern Cape. She has made so many friends all over the world via Facebook because of her love and kindness.















She is a comforter to her friends when they loose their loved ones. Though she herself needs to be comforted and supported at times by having someone hold her hand, she still appreciates the love and support given in words on her Facebook wall.

Zita is a rock, a survivor through Christ who strengthens her. If there was no Jesus in her life we would not know her. She has survived loosing her dad and this year she survived a deadly car crash just a few months after getting a car which she lost in the crash. After that terrible accident, this lady was back inspiring, motivating and lifting others through the word.



Zita in ForeverFaith Couture

I have not mentioned that her beauty is not just in a heart but she is stunningly beautiful. Gorgeous brown-skinned woman. She is not just beautiful she loves beautiful clothes, shoes and hair as well.

Zita in ForeverFaith Couture
If I would tell you who has more of ForeverFaith Couture dresses, Zita is that friend and client. If she could, I know she would have a ForeverFaith Couture dress for every shoe she has. She would just transfer money into my account every second month and say: "Girl I need two dresses." and because of her support for my business I never minded driving to her to deliver her garments before she moved further north.

I love this woman God has created. I have never had an opportunity to sit for hours and get to know her better. But I know she is a great woman of faith who some man of faith somewhere needs to have her in his life forever. We as her friends might fail to give her back what she gives to us but I know the Lord has her rewards lined up for her. I thank God for women like her. Mothers who are raising kings and priests. May the Lord's favour continue to surround her in everything.





Zita in ForeverFaith Couture
Zita in ForeverFaith Couture


No comments: