Thursday, August 7, 2014

LOVING THE LIGHT AND LOVE SHE GIVES....LEBOGANG LEDWABA

August being a month women are celebrated in South Africa, today the woman I celebrate a very young, beautiful  and petite woman of God.

They say dynamites come in small packages but I can say this dynamite is a ticking time bomb. I am talking about Lebogang Ledwaba. My little sister I acquired through Facebook though we happened to know each other through mutual friends before Facebook.




Why do I call her a time bomb? Lebo is very shy, soft-spoken and very reserved but she is so full of love and God's word that the day she expresses it to everyone she is going to explode! She is not you typical Facebooker who posts her every thought, what she is eating or what she likes but she does share the word. I have the privilege of knowing her and the power that drives her. Her love for God.




How I knew Lebo?
We met in 2007 at a mutual friend's small party with close friends. I didn't remember her much but she could remember what I was wearing from head to toe, what I was driving and what kind of work I did. She even remembered that I was in a rush to get to where I stayed as I stayed in Midrand then.

We then met just 3years later on Facebook. Lebo asked me to pray with her and we were spiritually hooked up in prayer and faith just like that. So she became my spiritual daughter though I call her my baby sister. Lebo and I shared the word on a daily basis. She would ask me questions about faith and prayer and we would discuss that via email. Coincidentally we even happened to be from the same church which strengthens our family ties more.

ForeverFaith Couture
ForeverFaith Couture




I got to learn that Lebo has been long walking in the word through Christ. She is a young mother to a one year old super-blessed boy with her equally-yoked man who is also born and bred through the word. They named their son Lebone which means "light" (derived from "Your word is a light unto my feet.") and together they raise him on the word and prayer.

ForeverFaith Couture
Lebo, is not just my spiritual daughter or baby sister. She is my biggest cheerleader and supporter. My business financier, marketer and client. When I was in a financial dilemma Lebo came and withdrew from her savings to help me out before we were even close. She loves ForeverFaith Couture and always reminds me that the work of my hands is blessed. She even brings clients for the business and does what she can to promote it.

ForeverFaith Couture
Lebo and I don't only share the word in common but also share the love for beautiful dresses. We are even repentetive KimKdressesaholics (Zita Ceza is one too). We don't follow Kim and her lifestyle but we love her style of dressing. Even after hearing about her beliefs, we tried getting over her but her style cannot be ignored. All we do is "Google images -Kim Kardashian dresses). LOL!


ForeverFaith Couture Dress












ForeverFaith Couture
Why I love Lebo?
She seeks God first, she loves and applies the word in everything and she is not judgemental of others. With a sister like her and all my previously-mentioned sisters I am protected spiritually for life. And so I thank God for her.

I pray for her and all the women who make a difference in my life and for other people through their faith, their prayers and willingness to spread the gospel without any worry of loosing popularity. I also pray for her and the others that they continue to run this raise till they receive their price.

Lebo wearing a ForeverFaith Couture dress at her friend's wedding.
 

No comments: