Sunday, August 10, 2014

FLAWLESS, FINE-LOOKING AND FRIENDLY....FLORINA MOERANE

My list still contiues on the women I love and appreciate. Women of God, women of power. Here is another woman who deserves to be appreciated and acknowledged by many as we celebrate women's month.


It seems like I attract or I am drawn to shy, soft-spoken, sweet and reserved ladies as friends. To my list of the likes of Tumie, Masego, Lebo and Ruth I have another friend whom I appreciate. Her name is Florina Moerane better known as Flo. I named her Flawless Flo (became her Facebook name) because of her nature and spirit more than just her very light, spotless, blemish-free skin. Well truly-speaking, I am drawn to different kinds of people who all have one thing in common. That is the love for God and their pursuit to constantly be in His will.

Flo and I (2011)


Florina is her mother’s only child and comes from Bloemfontein. Hmm…seems like most of my friends are not from Johannesburg. Haha! I am joking. I met Flo at our church, Grace Bible Church in our Saturday evening’s services in 2010. We both used to attend those services by ourselves without any friends. I happened to always sit next to some very introverted young guy called Mogwera. He was Flo’s friend and he happened to introduce us.

Flo Fitting her ForeverFaith Couture outfit
I was fascinated by Flo’s commitment to seeking the Lord and the things she spoke. She didn’t speak what girls her age would speak about. She spoke the word of God, His love and as well as marriage. I was also wowed by her spirit of giving. She gave to those she knew are in need. We became very close in that year as I saw her daily after work. Flo is a self-employed young woman.

Flo and her friend Lilly. Lilly wearing ForeverFaith Couture

Flo and a Furry Friend (me in a mascot)
Flo makes friends easily so she has quite a number of friends. She is one of the most loyal and supportive people I know. She can wake up early to be at a friend’s place at 6am to come and assist with anything. She can stop doing whatever she is doing or finish with her last client just to get to a friend who needs her presence or help. Flo does not even mind travelling long distances to be there for her friends. All her friends are her friends and not treated differently or have any special rights. By that I mean she is a friend indeed who is there when her any of her friends are in need.
 Flo is quite an introvert, does not like texting or chatting much on social networks so she would rather make a call which some people can take advantage of. I have gotten clients through her as well and she is another loyal client of ForeverFaith Couture. Whenever she thinks of a new dress she calls me and I am happy to serve her as she is the easiest person to dress.

Flo's friend Tumisho with me and Flo

I really appreciate having this young lady who is as young as my youngest brother as a friend. She is one of the ladies who stayed up the whole night with me before my wedding while I was still finishing the groomsmen garments. She is the one who did my hair together with Ruth Mofokeng the night before my big day. She did my make up within 5 minutes and did my nails on my way out to the matrimonial service. I can never ask for more or less of a friend like her and my prayer for her is for the Lord to protect her heart because she is such a giving person. She gives so much of herself without expectation and I pray God rewards her for that. I thank God for Florina.

Flo in her ForeverFaith Couture dress

No comments: